Thursday 26 May 2011

Pink bluebird

Two months after I finished designing these wedding invites, I finally got to see the printed version.
In fact 2 weeks ago we ordered some prints from an online printing shop and the quality of the print turned out to be quite disappointing...
I deliberately chose to print on recycled paper but it turned out to be not what my client's after.
So we decided to get them printed again, and this time with a more vivid colour palette.
The feel is a bit different from my original design, but I am quite happy with it.

































The design consists of the birth flowers of the couple, and a bluebird, which symbolises happiness.
Not the most original idea, but I think it's appropriate for this wedding.

So best wishes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment